How to get involved!
There are a number of ways you can help support Byrne Ave Baths
For the physical restoration of the building we need
- Volunteers to join our small team who have been involved in the work to date
- Professionals to donate their skills and expertise in building, plumbing and electricals, working alongside our other volunteers
- A wide range of building materials including wood, screws and paint
We also need help with:
- Promoting and running a planned events programme for local people
- Raising additional funds through, for example:
How to donate
You can donate using PayPal. You can use your PayPal account or, if you don’t have one, you can just use your credit or debit card.
Donate with PayPal
Byrne Avenue Baths - Back from the Brink
Byrne Ave Trust was set up to Rescue, Restore and Re-Open Byrne Ave Baths.
Byrne Avenue Baths is being restored and run by Byrne Avenue Trust, a registered charity (charity no. 1172104) and a company limited by guarantee (company no. 9919384). That means that nobody takes any profits out of the Trust. Everything that is made is used to either run the Baths, restore and maintain the Baths or put on activities and events for our local community...
2pm-4pm The Bath Shed
2pm-4pm The Crafty Girls
6pm Coffee Club
1pm -3pm Buggy Club
10am-12pm Gardening Club
Every Tuesday and Thursday
Wirral Trampoline Club
Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Stay up to date with the latest news, events and updates on progress of the restoration of the baths by becoming a 'Friend of Byrne Ave Baths'. Simply complete the form with your email address and your First Name and we will send you everything straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time and we don't share your information with anyone else. We hate spam as much as you do so we will only send information we consider relevant to you.