How to get involved!
There are a number of ways you can help support Byrne Ave Baths
For the physical restoration of the building we need
- Volunteers to join our small team who have been involved in the work to date
- Professionals to donate their skills and expertise in building, plumbing and electricals, working alongside our other volunteers
- A wide range of building materials including wood, screws and paint
We also need help to:
- Promote and run a planned events programme for local people
- Raise additional funds through, for example:
- Workplace events and challenges – contact us for support!
- Making a financial donation
- Using EasyFundraising for online shopping – raising money at no cost to you.
How to donate
You can donate using PayPal. You can use your PayPal account or, if you don’t have one, you can just use your credit or debit card.
Donate with PayPal
Back from the Brink
Byrne Ave Trust was set up to Rescue, Restore and Re-Open Byrne Ave Baths.
Byrne Avenue Baths is being restored and run by Byrne Avenue Trust, a registered charity (charity no. 1172104) and a company limited by guarantee (company no. 9919384). That means that nobody takes any profits out...
We are Crowd Funding
Our vision is to create a friendly, affordable and engaging community hub for people of all ages and abilities.
We are constantly looking for new ideas from hosting sports activities/events to simply popping in for a coffee or to use our staffed get together groups (Gardening & Film Clubs). We hope you agree- we see this an opportunity to work together for the greater good of our community after hard financial times this is to help people and non-profit organisations be able to use our facilities and be in a position to book room hire